Connect is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 11 framework.
What is G-Cloud?
The G-Cloud framework enables central government, local councils, NHS Trusts and other public sector organisations to purchase digital services, such as ISO 27001 Virtual Server Hosting, via a single, central marketplace.
Public sector organisations access the framework via the Digital Marketplace, which was developed by the Crown Commercial Service and Government Digital Service, with the aim of making government procurement easier and more transparent.
Only suppliers who meet the strict requirements set by the Crown Commercial Service are accepted on to the framework.
Connect’s Managing Director, Janet Symes said: “Gaining accreditation to the G-Cloud framework remains a significant milestone for Connect, ensuring we can demonstrate the impact our digital services have for public sector organisations across the UK.
“We have featured on G-Cloud since its second iteration, and our cloud services continue to drive outstanding commercial and operational improvements for organisations in the public sector.
“Retaining our place on the G-Cloud framework, alongside Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3, confirms that our digital technology solutions continue to meet the Crown Commercial Service’s strict criteria.”
Our G-Cloud 11 services
Our services on the G-Cloud 11 framework cover Cloud Hosting, Cloud Software and Cloud Support:
- GDPR Audit
- Google Analytics
- Headless Content Management System (CMS)
- ISO 27001 Virtual Server Hosting
- Mattermost – Private Team Messaging Platform
- Off The Shelf Intranet
- Open Source Directory Website
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Umbraco CMS App Content Manager
- Umbraco Content Management System (CMS)
- Umbraco Intranet
- Umbraco Support
- User Experience (UX) Testing and Evaluation
- Web Application Managed Hosting with Optional Offsite Disaster Recovery Service
- Website Accessibility Audit
- Website Migration to Open Source CMS
- WordPress CMS App Content Manager
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- WordPress Intranet
- WordPress Support
To view our G-Cloud 11 services, please visit our personalised listing page on the Digital Marketplace.
Comments are closed here.